Canadian Association for Theatre Research
c/o Gupa, Dennis, U of Winnipeg

Web
http://www.catracrt.ca

Email
catr.membership@gmail.com

Forum is provided by the Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences.

Conference 2024 - Online Only

CONFERENCE 2024 – ONLINE ACT ONLY

Registration Fees for Act I (online-only) of the two-Act conference CATR 2024: Staging Justice: People, Places, Planet, and Practice:

June 5 & 6, 2024 - Online on the TheatreAgora website, hosted by the Centre for Socially Engaged Theatre (C-SET) and the University of Regina.

*This registration is for the online Act ONLY. If you are attending Act II (in-person) of CATR 2024 at McGill University and have already registered for that, you will automatically be given access to Act I (online). To register for Congress and CATR 2024’s Act II (in-person) as well, go back and follow the link on CATR’s Federation page.

Early Bird rates for Act I (online) are in effect until March 31, 2024, when all rates will increase by 20%.

Account Information

Do you already have an account?

If you have already created an account with us, please enter your e-mail address and password to log in. If you have forgotten your password, please click below to reset your password.

Reset password

Login information

If you have not created an account with us, please fill out the information below. Items in bold are mandatory.

About you

Example: Mr., Ms., Dr.
English French

Your position

Your address

Work Home
This address is outside of Canada
This address contains a rural road or PO Box

Membership status

Registration

Tenure/Tenure Track Online Registration Fee $50.00
Artist/Student/Precarious/Retired/Unaffiliated Online Registration Fee $25.00